Friday, January 28, 2011

A week in pictures


We have been out of the house one time this week so nothing too exciting to blog about! But it is in the 60s today so I plan on trying out the stroller this afternoon. I hate this crazy weather- the high tomorrow is 67 then snow and ice Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I like Spring and Winter but not a combination!







She was actually talking to me in the last picture but it kind of looks like she is crying! I know most of the pictures have the polka dot background but her changing table is the place she will lay still and be happy the longest! I could put different blankets under her to change it up- shows how creative I am!

We plan to spend tomorrow afternoon in Branson- I'm just ready to get out of the house!
Happy Friday!


1 comment:

  1. YOu can go to Branson, but you can't come see me? I see how it is ;) She's adorable!! Gets cuter every day....Does she have a belly button hernia?

    ReplyDelete