Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snowy Days and Dresses

Saturday was a beautiful, sunny, 70 degrees and we went for a few walks!


She liked it once we actally started walking but you sure can't tell from this picture.

Then we woke up to this..quite a difference!



We haven't been out to play today but we plan on it tomorrow. We had a LONG night! Halsey cried (loudly) from 9 until 3 this morning. She took a bottle earlier that evening while mom and dad were watching her while we went to Wal-Mart and got too much air on her little belly. I finally sent Tyler to town at 2:30 to get gas drops because I felt so bad for her and it wasn't getting better. She finally settled down and slept and has been since but I hope we don't go through that again!

A little project mom and I have been working on the past couple of weeks are dresses for Halsey. I think they are adorable but it's outrageous to pay $30 for them off Etsy so we decided to try and make some. I think they turned out pretty cute considering our first time!






I told Tyler to take a picture of the last dress and this is what he did- he though I should be impressed because of the flowers around the dress. He is so clueless when it comes to girly things- but he will quickly learn!

2 comments:

  1. hahahaahah!! I seriously laughed out loud at Tyler's picture. I bet he thought he did a great job! :) I LOVE both of the dresses. I hope your night is better tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, good job Tyler, LOL! The dresses are adorable!

    ReplyDelete