Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snowy Days

The past couple of days we have had some snow on the ground and it is FREEZING outside so we have been staying cozy in our pajamas all day! This is technically Halsey's first snow but it was pretty pathetic so I'm not going to count it- I didn't even take a picture of it. I'm holding out for the big stuff!


This is basically what I look at most of the day but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Last night she slept from 11:30 until 5 this morning- probably the highlight of my week!



She has been the best baby: sleeping 3-4 hours at a time, not fussy and just overall happy...until Sunday. Sunday evening it just hit her all of a sudden and she would just cry and fight sleep horrible! I figured she would sleep Monday but not a wink. Monday night we were up until about 5 and I could just tell that something was hurting her so first thing Tuesday I called the pediatrician and we went in- can't you tell she was thrilled?  I hated to get her out in the cold but I didn't want another sleepless night! He gave us Zantac for her reflux and so far it has helped. Hope this doesn't jinx it!

Thursday is a good day in tv land. Why? Because of these two shows! It's lame I know but they're so entertaining and addicting!



Happy Thursday!


2 comments:

  1. Did you seriously watch Winter Wipeout? I thought it was STUPID!

    Halsey is sweet as ever...I need to come see her again. Glad you got the meds for her reflux, hopefully it'll help and you guys will get more sleep!

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a beautiful baby! You are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete