Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools!


I've never been a big fan of this day but the joke I played last year for April Fools will be one I never forget. Let me start by saying that Tyler and I are always pulling pranks on my parents- it never gets old (for us)!

Last year I was going about my day, remembered it was April Fools and knew I had to think of something for either mom or dad. Then it hit me. Mom was on her way to Texas so I just called to chat and then ended with "Mom, I'm pregnant." It was the longest, most awkward pause ever on the phone. She took a deep breath, thought for a minute and then realized what day it was. Little did I know that I was pregnant but was completely clueless. Needless to say I was the butt of that joke for sure.

In other news, Halsey had cereal for the first time last night and she loved it. We were cracking up at how mad she was getting because I was too slow with the spoon. Hooray for sleeping through the night again! Quite a shock when she went from sleeping 10 hours to up 5-6 times at night.



I'm so glad it is Friday! Me, mom and H are going shopping tomorrow then Halsey's dedication is Sunday- hopefully the sun will be shining!














2 comments:

  1. So what was your joke this year??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your April Fool's joke is a funny story! You have a CUTE little girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete