Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Growth Spurt?!

It has been a pretty rough day around here today. I think that we are hitting our first growth spurt- Miss Halsey decided it would be fun to be awake from 10 this morning until around 5 this evening with only a 20 minute nap in between and nursed most of that time. I am SO thankful for my little blessing but this momma is TIRED! My mom is still here with me (which I don't see how I would have survived without her) and I already tear up when I think about her returning to work on Monday.
How sweet is this little chubby face? Everytime I see it I turn into a big gob of mushiness and want to eat her with a spoon!
Somebody loves bathtime! We had our first bath at home on Tuesday and she absolutely loved it! It amazed us how alert and content she was throughout the whole thing. I am looking forward to all of her "firsts" but I want this time to stand still a little big longer!

3 comments:

  1. "Eat her with a spoon"~ that made me laugh! She is so sweet! Hope she lets you rest a little more tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's just preparing you for when it gets really bad...just kidding! I hope you get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so precious. I can't wait to snuggle her some more!

    ReplyDelete