Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A recap and 30 weeks!

I'll start with a little recap. Friday I had another ultrasound to check her growth and my fluid levels. We had to be there EARLY in the morning and Tyler was just thrilled! But we got to see our sweet girl and that's something that we treasure so much! She weighed 2lb. and 14 oz. and was SO busy! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has went by. The rest of the weekend was pretty laid back and we spent it at home watching the Hogs play!

Onto the pregnancy update:

So today I hit the 30 week mark and I think it's starting to hit me that Tyler and I will soon have our little girl here. Today has been and is going to be a lazy day so no picture today but I will hopefully get one tomorrow when I go to the doctor.

I'm 30 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 30 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby Halsey is the size of a head of cabbage!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 20 lbs

Maternity Clothes: All maternity jeans, dresses and some regular tops!

Gender: Girl!

Movement: She kicks, stretches, rolls and whatever else she does and I get an instant smile EVERY single time.

Sleep: I don't sleep through the night but that's ok- just preparing me for her!

What I miss: Being able to control my emotions.
Cravings: Anything sweet which probably explains the weight gain!

Symptons: Random dull pains
Best Moment this week: My doctor's appointment tomorrow

2 comments:

  1. I bet Tyler LOVED getting there so early, lol....good for you for preparing him for the baby!

    Take a dang picture already!

    Good job for only gaining 20lbs....that's not much at all!

    ReplyDelete